Other Galileo Experiments and Data
- Data from the Energetic Particle Detector (EPD) can be accessed through the Johns Hopkins University-Applied Physics Laboratory EPD site.
- Jupiter L-shell data.
- Earth 2 Flyby data, including Angle/Angle plots and LEMMS Spectra and Channel Anisotropy Plots.
- The Galileo Plasma Particle Investigation (PLS) . **Broken Link** homepage at the University of Iowa gives links to PLS specific documentation and data, as well as links to many Galileo related WWW sites.
Other Galileo Instrument Homepages:
- DDS - Dust Detector. **Broken Link**
- MAG - Magnetometer Team Homepage at UCLA. **Broken Link**
- NIMS - Near Infrared Mapping Spectrometer. **Broken Link**
- PWS - Space Plasma Wave Receiver
- SSI - Solid State Imaging . **Broken Link**
- UVS/EUV - Ultraviolet Spectrometer Homepage at the University of Colorado-LASP
Related Galileo Links
Back to the Homepage
Back to the Galileo HIC Homepage.
Last Revised: Tuesday 3 June, 1997